Saturday, December 19, 2009

newsy things kinda but not really

Victoria's Secret discontinued my favvy-fav unda-pants! Unnecessary!

In other news, I may be getting sick. So that's fun.

Is this all sounding too depressing?

Well, I get to see this face

very soon. Very soon meaning in approximately 5 days. NOT depressing... unless I get the baby sick. :-/

In God news, I just remembered conversations I used to have with Melissa Bjorklund where we'd talk about how annoyed we get by free will. The cycles of stupidity and all that result from the freedom of our wills. And so I was just reading Psalm 54 (since you read the Psalms when you're feeling under the weather, duh). Verse 6 caught my eye.

"With a freewill offering, I will sacrifice to you; I will give thanks to your name, O Lord, for it is good."

Good indeed. I suppose I insinuated a subsequent personal exposition on the verse, but I am too tired. Bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment