Monday, May 23, 2011

The Things I Love About Chattanooga

Getting to know and love Jared, Deb, and Leo.
Getting to know and love their friends.
Venturing off and making my own friends.
My room for which Deb spent half of her Saturday finding awesome deals on furniture and the cozy result.
The amount of alone time that I'm discovering I need.
God.
Invitations.
Downtown Chattanooga--even more charming than downtown Fredericksburg.
Developing [the fun kind of] routines.
The gratefulness for my presence & what I have to offer.
Writing letters.
Playing Rock Band.
Watching Scrubs and movies with Jared.
Leo running up to me and holding up his arms to be picked up for cuddle time.
Leo learning how to talk!
Leo calling me "Kakie" unsolicited.
Leo's smile. Leo's sweet, angelic voice. Leo's laugh. Leo's energy. Leo's life.
Leo.
Coffee!
Painting!
The midnight train.

1 comment:

  1. It makes me happy to see how happy you are to be there :)

    ReplyDelete