Thursday, May 12, 2011

sex parties

Something that my family kind of tries to hide is just how crude we actually are. I'm not sure how it happened. It was maybe all that MTV my sisters and I sneakily watched when we were little that we gradually used to infect our parents, or it is equally likely that both my mom and dad have harbored their dirty jokes in dirty little corners of their minds, waiting for that stage in their three daughters' triune maturation when it could all be unleashed. Either way, we're gross.

That being said, it has recently surfaced that my pastor's wife has mono. Consequently, my pastor has been under the weather as well. My investigative mother made the connection that another young lady in our church had mono not too long ago. Mom's conclusion: all the young couples at our church are having "sex parties." Her greatest concern is not being young enough to be invited.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love it! Is it bad that I love dirty jokes? I just think they are so funny. Oh dear, it probably is.

    ReplyDelete