Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Prepping For "Real Life" Soundtrack

"Head Full of Doubt/Road Full of Promise" -The Avett Brothers

"To Be Myself Completely" -Belle & Sebastian

"Home" -Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes

"To Find My Way To You" -Bebo Norman

"A Crooked Road" -Darrell Scott

"One Day I Slowly Floated Away" -Eisley

"Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1" -The Flaming Lips

"Let Go" -Frou Frou

"Now or Never" -from High School Musical

"Wait It Out" -Imogen Heap

"I'm Ready" -Jack's Mannequin

"Priorities" -Jane Gilmore
 
"Oh My God" -Jars of Clay

"If I Stand" -Jars of Clay

"Urge For Going" -Joni Mitchell

"The Future Freaks Me Out" -Motion City Soundtrack

"Awake My Soul" -Mumford & Sons

"Time is Running Out" -Muse

"Teenagers" -My Chemical Romance

"Riot Gear" -Regina Spektor

"How Great Thou Art"

"Be Thou My Vision"

"Change is Hard" -She & Him

"New Soul" -Yael Naim

2 comments:

  1. I'm listening to this play right now :)

    it's on "if i stand" right now.

    how appropriate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me recommend "Where Do I Go" by Relient K, in either regular or acoustic form. At least, that was my song for that time.

    ReplyDelete