Sunday, April 17, 2011

ineptitude continued

I'd like to think that every moment is a moment of Truth.
I just took a pill, because I can't handle the heaviness of life.
Honesty sucks sometimes.

Truth sucks sometimes.
I've been having anxiety attacks.
I had one when I was laying in bed a couple of weeks ago.
I lulled myself to sleep by thinking about how nice death will be.
I know that's creepy.
But mostly, I was thinking about my Savior.

Another night, I muttered to Sadie that my head was going crazy.
She laid down next to me and said this person I am during the attacks is not me.
Maybe this needs medication.

Three hours ago, I was sobbing in my bed at school.
I just drove home, and I'm now in my bed at home.
I took the pill that my mind has been screaming for these last two weeks.
At least, I hope that's the pill it wants.
If not, I'm not sure what I'll do.
Part of me thinks this is ridiculous.
Another part just doesn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment